Friday, October 29, 2010

Whats New !

Y and I managed to get a photoshoot in this morning. I have to say I am loving some of the colours with these beautiful fabrics I got in Malaysia. Thought I would share a couple of my favourite pics with you all. This dress is so simple. The fabric moves in the most beautiful way. The colours are to die for.
I love this simple shot of the neckline
On the left here you can just see the outline of the embossed flower - it's a lovely detail.
This top I actually made a couple of months ago but never got around to photographing it. J has modelled it beautifully today and Y has captured it in this photograph. Once again it is a simple design but with a nice frill detail on the sleeve. It flows beautifully and I think it goes great with denim and lace.
I want one of these for moi !!!!!!

4 comments:

Photography said...

Ohhhhh the top I LOVE especially! You will have to make some in Mummy sizes!! The lace detail is gorgeous.

ClaireyHewitt said...

Love the top, really pretty.

monkeemoomoo said...

These are gorgeous. You have such a fabulous fabric stash.

Christy Franklin said...

Hey Karyn, you just won my giveaway! Make sure you email me your addy :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails