Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Mammas Markets - December 18th at Buderim

I have started sewing madly for the Mammas Markets coming up in December at Buderim. This is a sneek peak of the skirts I will be taking along to sell - a cute little chenille skirt complete with heart applique. Lucy loves it - its so comfortable and soft to wear. I am planning also to make some matching beach bags from the chenille complete with matching appliques.
Don't forget, this is a great opportunity to get yourself some special christmas gifts for friends and family and you can support the local crafties at the same time. Why give mass produced stuff when you can give a unique gift handmade with love.

2 comments:

Christy Franklin said...

I think I'll be going along to that Market with my sister to have a squizz!! It is a couple of days after I get back from the USA so I'm sure it will get my creative juices flowing again. Look forward to running into you there!

eva mei and me said...

Great, make sure you stop by my stall and say hi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails