Thursday, September 2, 2010

Post your eva mei & me pics on my blog

I would love to see some photos of your kids wearing my clothes. It would give me a real buzz. For those of you who have purchased an eva mei & me garment - I would love you to email me a picture of your little princess or prince (yes I have made one or two boys things) wearing it. You do not need to show their face if you prefer not to, it could be covered with a big hat, an umbrella, they can be facing away from the camera, or maybe a silk fan or a mask would do the job. All you have to do is email your picture to karynkong01@optusnet.com.au (after my name it is a ZERO and a ONE, not the letter O) - and I will post them as they come in. If it's one of my owls or a cushion you could take a picture of where it now lives, I would love to see them too. I have just received my first photo today from a follower - and this is what gave me the idea. She had bought two owls as a custom order and they are now living on her bed. It was so thoughtful of her to send this photo and it made my day. I would love to see as many pics as possible so come on, get out the cameras and email me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails