Thursday, July 21, 2011

Take me to the Country .................Pleeassse !!!!!!

Recently I have been dreaming about living in the country. An old house perched on a couple of acres of slightly undulating hills, surrounded by pastures and cows. I would love to retire to Maleny. But after looking on Real Estate.Com.Au at Bowral in the NSW Southern Highlands, I am SOLD. The only problem is that most of the properties I fell in love with were a cool $7 million or so - seriously. Ouch !!!!!!! But I love the old house above, I can see myself here.
And I can see myself on a verandah, knitting in hand, cup of coffee and afternoon tea, watching the beautiful cows grazing just like these ones.
I could even live in this shed, but you should see the house that it belongs too - OMG !!
And don't you love this simple but elegant entry, finished off beautifully with a matching pair of conifers.
These hedges appear to be fake, but trust me they are real, and they are for sale, as I said, a cool 7 million or so would do it. Can you imagine the house that lies just beyond ?
How about this for a position, amazing trees and views forever
This is probably more affordable, a sweet sunroom, this one is only about $700,000, I can afford this !
And this sure has street appeal, love the tree and elegant fencing
Or maybe this one, wouldn't the kids love to explore these grounds or swim in the pool, maybe a pony or two.
Well, for now I have to be happy where I am, but maybe, just maybe one day, I might be able to live on the land and enjoy my chickens and vege garden. Only time will tell.

1 comment:

monkeemoomoo said...

I love this post and actually have one just like this half written in my drafts. Sounds like we are thinking about very similar things! Big trees, cows, beautiful old homes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails