Friday, July 22, 2011

Pretty Paper Wreath

I found this photo stashed away in my "to do" file on my laptop just now. Thought I would share it with you, I found it here. I think I need to make one of these for Christmas. I know Christmas is a while away yet but I am going to a "Christmas in July" Dinner tomorrow night with my craft group girls. This will be our second year running and it's lots of fun with a great bunch of crafty critters. We all have to bring a present to put in a lucky draw/secret santa, the criteria is it must come from "The book Depository" and must cost $10 or less. Can't wait to see what everyone has bought. I can't post mine here just yet in case anyone reads this before tomorrow, as it is meant to be a secret santa - you get the picture !

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails