Friday, July 22, 2011

Keep warm this winter

There is absolutely no need to freeze this winter, you can keep warm in style, it's easy, just look at this beautiful little fella, all rugged up in his gorgeous crocheted blanket, made with love from his two grandmas, mum, aunts and cousins, it was a family effort and I have to say it is simply stunning. I want one of these blankets for myself
I wouldn't mind one of these either, isn't she adorable, I just added her to this post cos she was so cute, look at those cheeks!
I love this owl, it is a heatbag, filled with australian wheat - perfect for your children to snuggle up to in winter, my kids have a frog that I made them a couple of years ago filled with rice. Unfortunately they are developing holes and the rice is starting to spill, time for a new one I think. Yes !
Mst O would love this cute little sausage dog - perfect gift for a boy who has everything - available here on Madeit.com.au
An exquisite scarf/shawl crocheted with the most gorgeous baby alpaca wool and mulberry silk, tutorial is here - you can make it yourself Or something a bit more understated in beautiful earthy tones - same pattern as above but different colours.
I think my daughter would like this little pink poodle number, available here
Aaaaahhhh winter, I do love it, except when I have to get up at 6am in the dark.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails