Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas PJ's and Pillowcases


 
It's done !
I am so happy....
I wanted to make boxers and pillowcases for the kids last year
but I just simply ran out of time.
 
But this year I have managed it -
a bit last minute but I even made some for myself and my husband too
And a pillowcase each for our neighbours boys (here they are in progress above)
Olivers pillow finished (above)
Oliver very happy with his pillow
Lucy with her pillow
Close up of Lucys pillow
And their boxers (PJ's)
 
I am still to add the applique to their t-shirts, probably a star or tree for Oliver and maybe an angel for Lucy - time remaining will dictate what happens here.
 
So that is another tick off my to do list
And I am very happy.......
But I need to still buy 3 more gifts, bath the guinea pigs, wrap more presents, bake some cookies, make chocolate coated pretzels covered with crushed candy canes and peppermint crisp, finish the kids applique on the PJ's,  pack to go away for Christmas, Shop for the fruit and salad ingredients to take away for Christmas lunch and on and on it goes.
 
Christmas is on it's way that's for sure, but I need to apply the brakes,
COS I'M NOT READY !!!!!!!!!!!
Best be off then and get it going.....
Merry Christmas to one and all
Enjoy the time you spend with your loved ones
It's a special time of year !
 
PS.  The applique is done on their shirts, will post pictures later 
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails