Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ipad bag for my Mum

My Mum has ventured into the techno world for the very first time in her life.  On her recent holiday here she bought herself an Ipad.  Mum has never ever used a computer, so it was all a new language but she is picking it up and enjoying her new world.  Being able to contact friends at any time of the day was a huge attraction, and I have to say I love being able to flick her an email at any time with just the smallest thought that comes into my head.  Also sending her photos of the kids at the push of a button means she never needs to miss out (she lives in Victoria, we are in Queensland).   She needed a bag to carry her Ipad around with her on her travels.  This is where I come into it.  So I made her this tote bag made to measure from a recycled denim dress.  Complete with the waistband and buttons still intact - I love the finish.  The design came together very quickly, and I have to say I really do love it - wouldn't mind one myself, that would be IF I had an Ipad.  But I don't....

Recycled denim dress and gorgeous Japanese floral cotton
Made to measure to fit her new Ipad
She looks pretty happy about it !!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails