Friday, January 14, 2011

Sorry I have not blogged much these holidays - I'm trying to enjoy a bit of time with Miss L & Mst O before they return to school and I start a new job on the 24th of January. And clean up my damaged TV room and fill in claim forms for the Building Services Authority to fix my house. And catch up on washing and numerous jobs that have not been done due to the consistent rain here.
But I could not miss out posting about the Queensland Flood Appeal Dolly Drive.
Monkeemoo is doing a wonderful thing over on her blog - I urge you all to pop on over and join in this great cause. I surely am. I may be starting a new job and I may have visitors arriving and I may have my kids starting back at school and need to still buy uniforms and organise and cover books etc etc, but I WILL find time for the dolly drive. It will be nice to make some cute little dolls / bears / owls or whatever for the children affected by the recent Queensland floods.
Please join us, a little bit goes a long way.
Put a smile on their faces again !

3 comments:

Photography said...

What a great idea. So personal. Off to check it out now.

eva mei and me said...

We need you onboard Clip Cafe, you get a lot of traffic, if you can pop Monkeemoos badge on your blog that would be a great help. Thanks. K.

Photography said...

passed an award on to you :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails