Thursday, January 6, 2011

sold SOLD AND SOLD !!!!

Yesterdays newsletter from Madeit.com.au created a tornado in my shop - it was off the richter scale. The most sales ever in one day. They total 13 to be exact. It seemed people were fighting to get a hold of this khaki green skirt. But, as with most of my stuff, THEY ARE ONE OF A KIND so you've gotta be quick. Once the green skirt sold with matching headband, people started looking at my other creations and snapped them up. There is still lots to be had though, so go check it out http://madeit.com.au/eva-mei-and-me - or just click on my Madeit button and beat the crowds.
SOLD SOLD
SOLD
AND SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
AND SOLD
And still there was more sales.
I'm very happy.
Thank you Madeit.com.au

7 comments:

Jane said...

Congrats on your success:) Your dresses are lovely, Jane:)

ClaireyHewitt said...

Best you get sewing! Demand for your products will be high now they have found you. It is such pretty stuff.

Cate said...

Congrats!! Well you do have very pretty stuff in your shop :-)
xxxCate

Maria Dermengiu said...

Lovely skirt indeed! how wonderful to have such a success! hugs and best of luck, Maria

Photography said...

YAY!!! Eva Mei has gone global!! I am still pretty happy to have been you first customer :-)

Kim said...

Hi just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award head over to my blog to find out how to accept the award. www.kjpdesigns@blogspot.com
Kim :-)

Photography said...

xxxx Hope the floods aren't affecting you Karyn?? Thinking of you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails