Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Madeit.com feature for eva mei & me

MADEIT FIRST FINDS OF 2011
I was so excited just now to open an email from Madeit.com.au. It was one of their regular newsletter type emails. The title of the email was Madeit first finds of 2011. AND, I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES, ONE OF MY SKIRTS (PICTURED ABOVE) WAS AT THE VERY TOP OF THE PAGE. I have been trying to work out how I can do a link to this email but I don't think it is possible. I have to say it has been a very exciting start to the 2011 year for me and eva mei & me - thanks Madeit.com.au

4 comments:

Christy Franklin said...

Congrats! That's super exciting. I have my store all set up ready to go, all I need to do is post some items! I have been researching postage today and I think I'm just about ready to go!

Cate said...

Well, it is a very gorgeous skirt!!
Congrats - that must have been quite a (lovely) surprise for you :-)
xxxCate

Photography said...

WooHoo! Well done - I love the skirt.

Jen said...

That is very cool. Well done, your designs are very sweet.
Jen & Row
www.shimi.com.au

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails