Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sewn, Stapled and Delivered

Mums Birthday gift

I have sewn a canvas for my Mum for her birthday in February. It is a copy of another one of Lucys recent drawings. I am enjoying doing these, using a transfer pencil and copying the kids drawings to embroider. Mum was here for Christmas so I got busy and did this for her to take home to save posting it. Never in my life have I been this organised in advance for a birthday gift. She is so excited she can't wait to get home and hang it on her wall. I should make her wait until February - but of course that won't happen. Happy Birthday Mum xx

2 comments:

Photography said...

These are all so nice! You have done a super job on all the ones you have shown us. I love them.

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I found you via Clip Cafe. Your blog is delightful and your clothing is gorgeous.

I have had the idea to do this, but have not yet started...something to add to the million and one list.

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I am sure your mum will treasure it
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails