Thursday, August 11, 2011

Have to have Hydrangeas





My latest outdoors project has been two new vegetable patches, they are doing great. I have broccoli florets that are getting bigger each day, we can't wait to harvest and enjoy chemical free produce. The carrots are looking good and also the tomatoes and honey snap peas have flowers now, so that is a good sign.
But I need to re-landscape my garden, and I have to have some hydrangeas. Pictuured at the very top are some varieties I have never seen before, the bottom three are the stunning lace caps. Even the common variety of hydrangea that we all know well are simply beautiful, old fashioned, and most importantly, remind me of my Nan. She had some beautiful hydrangeas and I am going to plant some in honour of her, I can't wait !!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails