Friday, June 4, 2010

Winter has ARRIVED !!!

Aaaaahhhh it's winter - I never thought I would say that with such a note of happiness in my voice. As I age I am starting to welcome winter more and more. And with winter comes a change of fashion so I am pulling out the fleece and corduroy and having lots of fun with it. Right in the middle of winter we are heading off to Malaysia for 3 weeks. I have made a great little travel dress for Lucy in lightweight t-shirt material (needs no ironing which is just perfect). Below is a new style winter dress in a beautiful red fleece - goes great with my new scarves I have in the shop at present. Will work really well with a skivvy underneath and tights. (see pics below) I also finished Lucys groovy green pants, they are a kind of Kylie Minogue knickerbocker style with rouching down the side of each leg. Just photographed them for the blog but can't seem to get the colour to reproduce accurately, they are a lot more vibrant than the picture shows (below). Anyway, hope you enjoy. cheers, k.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails