Monday, April 5, 2010

Peregian Fibre Collective

Today my friend Ming Lee and I went up to the Peregian fibre collective - we saw some great stuff and also saw our friend Leanne who had a stall up there. After a very serious look at all the beautiful things we made our way in to Peregian and had a look at the markets. I managed to pick up a fantastic vintage tablecloth which will be turned into some item of clothing as soon as I work out what to do with it. The nice man at the stall gave me (I repeat GAVE ME) a cool orange doillie so I will no doubt put that to good use also. We grabbed a coffee at Baked Poets Bakery (I think that's what it's called) and a fantastic almond croissant and continued to stroll around Peregian checking out Evolve and a few of the other shops and then headed home to - you guessed it - sew sew sew !!!!!! Happy Easter everyone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails