Sunday, November 13, 2011

Here they are at long last !!


Well my CASCADING VIOLETS are finally worth photographing to put on my blog

This photo was taken a couple of weeks after planting

WELL now they look like this (photo taken 13/11) - I am very happy with the use of this $2 watering can found at a local market
A close up - I was playing around with the portrait setting on my camera

 
And this one was playing around with the intense colour setting
And to finish off, a snapshot of my Heirloom Beetroot - this is the first one I have harvested, I love the pattern on the inside, pink with white rings. 
This little fellow is going into my salad for lunch today - yum!

It was Mst O & Miss L's 7th birthday last Saturday - they got their special birthday surprise present on Friday when we returned from our weeks holiday.  I will load photos of the "Special Surprise Present' in the next few days. 
I have to say they were a huge hit with the kids (and me !)  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails