Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sorry I have not been blogging, it's just crazy here

I just wanted to pop up a quick post to apologise, as I have not had time to post lately. I have barely had time to look at anyone elses blogs either. I need to stop sewing and photograph the stuff I have been making lately. Some is for the Mammas Markets next Saturday 18th (I'm so nervous and excited). The rest is for Christmas gifts. Some are finished, some are half done, some are still ideas in my head. I have done my first little door stop which turned out quite cute. Also a first is some little love heart decorations that can be used as a pin cushion, a tree decoration, or as a scented drawer thingy for your undies drawer or maybe in a linen cupboard as I have put Moroccan spice scent inside them. And I have finished off Lucys Christmas cushion so will post pics of that soon. Will also post pics of the pencil case I made for my neice. So, until my next post, and I promise there will be photos, happy handmade christmas to you all !

1 comment:

Photography said...

It's okay!!! There is no pressure with blogging :-) I check in regularly and look forward to when you do get time to post :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails